One year of board gaming already! Come celebrate with us for an extended evening of board games and food (at this stage we are likely to get pizza for dinner). If you wish to have a drink you may BYO alcohol, though please show restraint and drink responsibly.
We've extended the time for this event so people can play some longer board games or just spend some time casually socialising.
As per usual feel free to bring your own board games or just yourself and jump in with another group.
While Gerald and I normally wear most of the expenses for running this meetup out of pocket we will be accepting donations on the day to help fund food for this particular event :)
Lastly please keep in mind our simple ground rules:
- In order to keep a fun environment, violence or harassment is not welcome.
- Please refrain from bringing drugs to the meetup.
- Be respectful, of others and of the games.
- We want to be an inclusive environment regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof)
- If you lose be a good sport!
- Participants violating the rules will be asked to leave the venue
- Have fun!
If you have any questions join our discord https://discord.gg/CVExnWu